Bella Brazilian Wax Salon Policies
Informed Consent and Liability Waiver
These are the necessary terms and precautions that must be followed in order for Bella Brazilian Wax to perform services safely. These are in place for the protection and satisfaction of the client.
It is in the best interest of the client to take these professional recommendations seriously. Please speak to a team member if you're unsure of anything listed here and/or you have a question about something not included in the informed consent.
• Client agrees they haven't used a scrub, Retin-A, OTC Retinol, take home micro-dermabrasion,
glycolic peels, or other peels, exfoliated or tanned in the last 72 hours.
• Client agrees they haven't used Accutane for at least 12 months.
• Client understands possible side effects include but are not limited to: Mild redness, extreme redness,
bruising, local swelling, bumpy appearance, and the possible triggering of oral/genital symptoms if
there is pre-existing hsv infection. You cannot obtain an hsv infection from waxing if you haven't been
previously exposed to the virus. Most side effects are temporary and generally fade within 72 hours.
• Client is not on their menstrual cycle.
• Client does not have any open skin lesions, active herpes outbreak (oral or genital).
• Client understands that with treatment certain risks are involved and that any complications or
side effects from known or unknown causes could occur. Client freely assumes these risks.
• The client agrees to adhere to all safety post care including: no peels, tanning, or wet room services
for 72 hours to one week, and all home skin care protocols as recommended by Bella Brazilian Wax.
• The client is 18 years of age or older or has parental consent.
• Client will call to inform Bella Brazilian Wax of any complications or concerns that she/he may have as
soon as they occur.
• Bella Brazilian Wax has the right to refuse service if proper hygiene has not been followed. Please
take any necessary measures to assure any area to be waxed is clean and sanitary.
Our team members also have the right to refuse service if, in their professional opinion, the client's
skin seems compromised in any way, and could be prone to injury or other complications